Thursday, May 16, 2013

What Kind Of Pants Does Super Mario Wear?






Denim Jacket, Sleeveless shirt, Bandeau, Skirt: Abercrombie & Fitch, Sneakers: Keds, Sunnies: Quay
Photography by BShim of Bashful Captures

Hi Cousin!  I'm writing this post from sunny SoCal and have been working on my tan.  It actually feels like Spring/ early Summer here-- vs NYC where 60s feels like 50s-- PASS.  

I haven't been a fan of denim on denim for a while now but have seen some outfits where it has worked out really well.  I'm def digging your denim, leather, booties look-- just gives the double denim an updated touch.

The only time I wear denim jackets is with skirts as I think denim jackets with denim jeans look like an urban version of the canadian tux.  Again-- PASS.  I found this whole outfit at Abercrombie & Fitch and can't tell if I'm an older chick trying to look young or just looking cute as a button.  HAHA!

So what kind of pants does super mario wear?  obviously, DENIM, DENIM, DENIM.... get it? You might need to hear me say it-- but the joke never gets old.  NEVER.

See you later today!  Jean

No comments: