Sunday, May 12, 2013

Double Denim



Jacket: Gap (old, similar here). Shirt: J.Crew. Skirt: Alice & Olivia. Belt: J.Crew (old). Shoes: IRO. Bag: Chanel. Earrings: H&M. Necklace: Jennifer ZeunerPhotography by Steph Wells

 Denim on denim is one of the trickier fashion trends to pull off.  Remember this denimonstrosity on Britney and JT?  But I've been seeing double denim is everywhere right now, so I'm taking the leap!  

Denim on denim seems foolproof, right?  But with all the colors and washes out there, finding the perfect blend of shades to pair was easier said than done.  Fortunately, I had this chambray shirt and denim jacket in my closet.  I kind of love that it looks polished but still feels super casual (this outfit is on repeat right now).   

Double denim: do or don't?

xoxo, Linda

P.S. Can't wait to see you this week in San Francisco, cousin!

No comments: