Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stripes





Vest: J.Crew (old, similar here). Top: Saint James. Jeans: DL1961. Belt: J.Crew (old). Shoes: Zara (old). Bag: Chanel. Watch: Hermes. Sunnies: Alexander McQueenPhotography by Steph Wells

Bon dimanche, mes amis!  It's been a glorious week thanks to the mini "heat wave" here in San Francisco.  I've been soaking up as much sun as I can before Mother Nature knocks us back to reality.  (It's already 20 degrees colder - BAH!)  Mostly just lounging around, eating and drinking on the Bay.  Which brings me to the inspiration for today's outfit: nautical stripes.  

And who does nautical stripes best?  The French, of course!  This blue and white striped t-shirt by Saint James is one of my favorite and most versatile pieces (as you'll probably see in future blog posts).  Honestly, I don't know what I would do without it.  Do you have a favorite tee?

Hope your enjoying the weekend!

Mille bisous, Linda

No comments: