Thursday, May 30, 2013

Follow My Logic




All jewelry custom made in Flushing, Queens
Photography by BShim of Bashful Captures

Okay, follow my logic here on these pictures...

When I think about my fav gold jewelry pieces, they for sure include my name ring, necklace and initial pendant- all from the 90s!

Then I started to think about Carrie Bradshaw because she restarted the trend a decade later in SATC.  (Thank you very much Carrie as I loved bringing these personalized pieces back into my jewelry rotation.)

When I think of Carrie and all her wardrobe fabulous-ness, there is 1 dress that stands out in my mind.
The Versace dress in Paris, season 6. Swoon.

Her dress has nothing to do with gold jewelry but that one dress sums up everything I love about haute couture fashion-- true fantasy.

Conclusion: I love gold and love even more fluffy couture dresses.  Which then makes me think about Oscar de la Renta but lets save that conversation for another time.

Hope you followed that.

xo, Jean

No comments: