Sunday, May 19, 2013

Spring Forward






Jacket: Yeojin Bae (old). Shirt: J.CrewTop: Saint James. Denim: J Brand (similar here). Belt: J.Crew (similar here). Shoes: Christian Louboutin (old). Bag: Chanel. Watch: Hermes. Photography by Steph Wells

Cousin, first, I loved your last post!  I'm sweatin' those white polka dot sunglasses.  Second, aren't you a little...well, too mature...to be shopping at Abercrombie & Fitch?  I'm just sayin ;-)

So we've been getting spring in dribs and drabs here in SF.  And from what I've heard, it hasn't been much better in NYC.  When we DO get breaks from the cold weather, I incorporate as much spring as I can into my wardrobe.  For example, this belted khaki jacket with three quarter sleeves.  It's incredibly light and versatile.  I usually pair it with dark flare jeans and short, flowy dresses (which also prevents embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions when the wind kicks up).  

I'm hoping the weather heats up by the time I visit you in a few weeks in NYC!

xoxo, Linda

No comments: