Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Midriff







Top: American Apparel. Shorts: American Apparel. Shoes: Alexander Wang (similar here). Bag: Chanel. Sunnies: Alexander McQueen. Earrings: H&M. Necklace: Jennifer ZeunerPhotography by BShim of Bashful Captures and Karla's Closet.  

Ok, I'll admit it...I was self-conscious about wearing a crop top despite hundreds of torturous hours of Bar Method.  But thanks to uber fashion blogger, Karla Deras, who boldly bares her (enviable) midriff all year round on Karla's Closet, I was inspired to JUST DO IT!

So my take on the midriff was to keep it classy: neutral colors (black, white and tan) and gold accessories.  It was also incredibly functional during 95 degree weather in NYC.  Counting down the days to indian summer in SF....

xoxo, Linda

P.S. I'm gonna need to borrow your floral mini dress! Amazeballs. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love it. I need to start sporting that. Going shopping now!!!

Linda said...

Thank you! The top and bottom are available at American Apparel. Happy shopping!