Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy Belated July 4th!





Blazer: Zara, Dress: Beauty Mark, Belt: Vintage, Shoes: Chloe, Sunnies: Quay
Photography by BShim of Bashful Captures

Cousin, loving the red dress-- I remember not having to convince you on that purchase!  The only red I can wear is probably in accessories--- like a vintage belt in these pics.  

I was hoping to post this for July 4th but with all the summer festivities, I'm a tad late.  OOPS!  I can't say that this is the best July 4th outfit (since I would stain this white dress immediately with my hot dog and burger fixings) but I'm sure I'll eventually find a summer event where I can wear this to... 

Maybe if I paired it with a big ole hat it could be Derby friendly for next year?  Yes-- who doesn't love a custom Derby hat?!?!?!?!?!  Potential for a great blog post!

We are the worst retail duo.  Hide your cash, Hide your cards.  

Jean

No comments: