Monday, July 8, 2013

Sizzling in Red (Literally!)





Dress: Haute Hippie (similar here). Shoes: Alexander Wang. Bag: J.Crew (old). Sunnies: Celine. Earrings: H&M. Necklace: Jennifer ZeunerPhotography by BShim of Bashful Captures

Guess where I am?  Back in NYC!

The weather's been amazing, albeit sweltering.  Most days call for as little clothing as possible, which for me means tank tops and short shorts.  But what little summer gear I brought got worn out quickly (not to mention sweaty, ew).

Fortunately, I packed my favorite summer dress by Haute Hippie.  It's bright and makes me feel like I'm floating on air.  And if tomato red wasn't bright enough, I added a small pop of color: neon yellow sandals by Alexander Wang.

Ah...don't ya just love summer!  I sure do!

xoxo, Linda

No comments: