Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ladies and Germs, meet Raw Fotography!







On Me: Dress: Rebecca Taylor, Leather belt: Stefanel, Shoes: Tracy Reese
On Patty: Dress: Milly, Shoes: Reiss
Photography by Raw Fotography

Cousin, your peplum belt reminded me of this leather, cummerbund-esk, belt I bought about ten years ago while I was studying abroad.  I have worn it with many different outfits and this time, I paired it with a simple but timeless black dress.   It added the perfect amount of spunk.  
More importantly, I wanted to tell you all about Raw Fotography!  The founders, Lenny and Eric, came to the apt with all their fancy lighting and camera gear and took some amazing pictures for our blog.  I am calling it now.... their love of photography is going to grow into something amazing and can't wait to see how their work evolves.  Check them out!
Also, how sick are Patty's shoes?  For someone who doesn't like to take pictures, I think she looks gorg!  
Lenny, Eric, Patty:  Thank you for putting up with me!  I hope you love the post...
ME!  

No comments: