Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lace First Leather Next












Lace Top: ASOS, Vest: ASOS, Skirt: Alexander Wang, Boots: Zara
Photography by BShim of Bashful Captures

Cousin, you look like a sophisticated lady in your posts and I look like a little girl playing dress up! BAH!
I see you are mixing leather and lace and wanted to show you how I have been combining something as delicate as lace with something a bit more rough like jagged rhinestones.  Zara and H&M are great for affordable pieces and wanted to add ASOS to that list.  Both tops are from ASOS and didn't even dent the wallet.  Thank goodness.  
Stay tuned for my leather look!  Remember my friend Lenny?  Well, he teamed up with his pal Eric and created RAW Fotography.  Can't wait to show you our photoshoot!  Pretty awesome!
Me.

No comments: