Sunday, June 23, 2013

Workout Gear You Can Wear Out






HoodieAdidas by Stella McCartney (on sale). Top: Lululemon. Pants: Lululemon. Sunnies: Celine. Photography by BShim of Bashful Captures

Did you see how much air I got?  If only I had learned to played basketball...I could've taken my talents to South Beach.  

Let's talk about workout gear.  Thanks to brands like Lululemon and Adidas/Stella McCartney, women's athletic apparel which was once dowdy and dull is now fashionable and high-quality (= high end).  To which I say "AMEN!"

Some may balk at the price tag - $78 for a pair of basic black leggings - but you'll get more than your money's worth.  I wear my gear EVERYWHERE: Bar Method, Soul Cycle (thanks for getting me addicted, cousin), the supermarket, to run errands, on the plane, lounging around at home, etc...  My new hoodie is already broken in after NYC.  I got it for a steal at the net-a-porter sale and highly recommend you check out what's left before it's gone!

xoxo, Linda

No comments: