Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sequins, Leather & a Tutu Oh My!



Sequin Corset Top: Alice and Olivia, Leather Belt: Stefanel, Tulle Skirt: Baby2BNashville
Photography by BShim of Bashful Captures (first two pictures)

Are you surprised I chose sequins, leather and an adult tutu for NYE?  Prob not! I wanted to take some test pictures outside but pretty sure I would have scared all my UWS neighbors and had to take it indoors. Last picture was the final look... What do you think?

Very excited to blog with you this year... but from the east coast! (quite possibly the best coast)...

tootles, Jean

2 comments:

bashful captures said...

yay to your first post!
looking forward to seeing more outfits and takings pics for you! :D

Unknown said...

Ladies of the runway- The banner is amazing. So creative and adorable. Cannot wait to see more, and hopefully I might make it into a picture, or take a picture for you Jean! ~Heidi