Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Red, White and Blue




Top: Saint James. Shirt: MaxMara. Skirt: ASOS. Shoes: Alexander Wang (similar here). Sunnies: Celine. Bag: Chanel. Watch: Hermes. Photography by Steph Wells

In the words of the great American author and humorist, Mark Twain: "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."  By the looks of it, you'd guess it's March, not August.  Growing up in NY, I remember basking in these final glorious weeks of summer, but alas, I'm bundled up in long sleeves, sweaters and coats.  

That said, here's my nod to "the summer preppy look".  Remember this distressed denim inspiration?  I paired it with a striped shirt from Saint James and a white button down from MaxMara plus a pop of red by Chanel.

Summer here I come!

xoxo,
Linda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

supper cute as always!!! Love ur style.

Linda said...

Aw thanks so much for checking out our blog!