Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cool Squares



Top and Skirt: Whistles, Sunnies: Illesteva, Boots: Vintage
Photography by BShim of Bashful Captures

Cousin, giant bows are right up my alley but I would not be able to justify the cost of the Saint Laurent ones.  What I "could" justify is any of the items in the Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 collection.  Any time I see these perfect and colorful iconic squares, I swoooooooon!  My concern is that if I somehow won the lottery and snagged one of these "to die" for outfits, I would look like a walking checkerboard.  

Back to reality.... 
You know I love the British brand Whistles and scored a color block outfit that is way more affordable and practical.  Probably going to wear this to work this week and hopefully I don't get clowned.  It actually happens often.

PS: I hate how these boots look with this outfit.  BAH.  

Jean 

No comments: