Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Channeling Isabel Marant



Jacket: H&M (splurge here). Jeans: Genetic Denim. Belt: J.Crew (old). Shoes: Zara (old). Bag: Ferragamo (vintage)Sunglasses: Alexander McQueenPhotography by Steph Wells

Honey child, you are working that brocade!  I usually stay far, far away from shiny fabrics, but you've convinced me otherwise.  Speaking of prints...

My favorite trend right now is ethnic bohemian inspired by Isabel Marant S/S 2013.  I can't drop $1K on one of her print jackets (stalking this one right now), but I'll get my affordable fix at H&M.  I waited months for this embroidered patchwork jacket to arrive in stores and snagged it THE DAY it arrived fresh off the truck.  Fashion high five!

xoxo, Linda

3 comments:

Helen Y. said...

That jacket looks amazing and perfect on you!

Linda said...

Thanks Helen! Love your turqoise beanie on whathelenworetoday.com :-)

grace said...

Beautiful look. I love the color combo and the pretty cool isabel marant. http://www.tech-4-hire.com/isabelmarant/