Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Arm & Eye Candy




Bag: Chanel, Sunnies, Chanel, Fur Jacket: Vintage, Sweater: Gap, Leggings: Zara Kids, Booties: Cole Haan
Photography by BShim of Bashful Captures

Cousin, Remember when I returned your Guess sweater?  The same night, I was passing by Saks and figured I could do some window shopping.  OOPS!  Window shopping became a shopping spree and ended up snagging this gorg Chanel... Pretty much love at first sight and at the same time I scored an awesome friend-- the one and only adorable Marjan.
Honestly how awesome/ hot is he?
Bloggers-- curious to who Marjan is?  Follow him on instagram @marjiemarj  He is also working on an amazing bag line @marjangjuraj !

See you in VEGAS- Less than 24 hours away!  Btw, my March Madness brackets have been ruined.  But I'm not about to blame any specific team. AHEM Andrew....

No comments: