Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Wear My Feelings On My Shirt




Jacket: Obey, T-shirt: Nike, Tutu. Baby2BNashville, Sneakers: Isabel Marant
Photography by Raw Fotography

Cousin-  Couple of things.  
1- Saw this shirt at Nike and had to buy it.  You know how much I hate running and glad I can express my feelings to the world.
2- People thought I wouldn't get another use out of this tutu... Think again.  Just did.
3- I love jumping pictures.  Thank you Lenny for creating this illusion as I'm pretty sure I jumped about 3 inches.
4- These Marants- Love.  I need another pair but in cream.  Yes, I said need. Not want. NEED!
5-Are you ready for our Cousins Reunion next weekend?!?!  Best way to watch the Sweet Sixteen is in VEGAS!  
6- HOYA!  SAXA!  Sorry, had to pick a team and I married into the Gtown family.  They have been pretty nice to me.  Hah!

Let me know what you think.... Jean

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More of the recently distributed shirts today express a lot of thoughts and desires that fit a specific attitude/personality of the person. I’m just glad that you found a way to express yourself and I think I have to look for a shirt that says something similar to yours. That's a very nice outfit, by the way! :D

-- Vernia Soriano

Linda said...

Thanks for the comment and checking out our blog, Vernia!