Sunday, October 20, 2013

Say Hello to My Little Black Dress




Dress: VintageBelt: Forever 21 (a better version here). Shoes: YSL. Bag: J.Crew. Photography by Amy Chen.

After a roller coaster month of traveling, food poisoning and the flu, I can't tell you how excited I am to finally get back to blogging!  (Silver lining: I lost four pounds and can wear my skinny jeans now.)

To kick things off this week, Jean and I are bringing out a classic: THE LBD.  We all have that little black dress that hugs every curve in the right place and shaves off about ten pounds.  I've collected quite a few, but this one has a special place in my heart.  I found it gathering dust in a vintage shop in North Carolina.  Ten dollars and an alteration later, voila!

I wanted to glam this dress up, so I added a wide belt with gold accents  and gold beaded sandals by Yves Saint Laurent (a major score from a local consignment shop).  How do you wear your LBD?

xoxo, Linda

P.S. I was dancing to "22" by Taylor Swift in the last pic!

No comments: